- We believe in one God, who created the Universe, and exists in three persons: The Father, The Son, and The Holy Ghost; each being fully God, possessing all of the attributes and divine nature.
- We believe that the Bible was written by holy men, as they were moved by the Holy Ghost, and is the divinely inspired and authoritative word of God. The Holy Bible is therefore without errors and has been supernaturally preserved.
- We believe that God the Father (First person of the Trinity) is the Transcendent, Sovereign, Eternal, Omnipotent, Omniscient, Omnipresent, Ruler and Sustainer of the universe. He is the Father of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and all true believers. He loved the world so much that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
- We believe the Lord Jesus Christ (Second person of the Trinity), who was fully God, was miraculously conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin, manifested in the flesh, without sin, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, crucified on the cross, the atonement for sin, resurrected on the third day, received up in glory, and will return again in power.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit (Third person of the Trinity), also called the Comforter and Spirit of Truth, was sent to glorify Jesus Christ. He indwells the believer and by Him we are sealed to the day of redemption. He guides men into all truth. He reproves the world of sin, righteousness, and of judgment. He gives believers gifts equipping and empowering them to live lives of holiness and fruitful service. His presence in the believer both comforts the believer and conforms us into the image of his Son.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God and that all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. Man was created to worship God both in Spirit and in Truth. Due to the fall of man we are all under condemnation and need to be reconciled to God. Those who repent and have faith in Jesus Christ are saved from God’s judgment and are born again into life eternal. If any man be in Christ he is a new creature. Those who do not believe and repent will receive everlasting punishment in Hell.
- We believe that every man was given a measure of faith. Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things unseen. We are saved by grace through faith and not of ourselves; it is the gift of God. Not of works, so no man can boast. Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. It is impossible to please God without faith. Abraham believed God and it was accounted to him for righteousness.
- We believe that the church, which is the body of Christ, is made up of many members baptized by the Spirit into one body. The church is the bride of Christ and he gave his life for it. Christ is the head of the church. We believe in water baptism, symbolizing his death, burial and resurrection, and baptism by the Holy Spirit making us sons of God.
**All Scripture from King James Version of the Holy Bible**